[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Niners Vs. Lions

Sunday Couch Potatoe

So, Niners beat their 2nd 2011 play-off team in as many weeks while the rest of their allegedly crappy division goes 3-0 against NE, "America's team", and RG III.

Winning the NFC West may be harder than people were thinking, but the Niners certainly look like the class of the NFL right now.

D is lights out as ever and Smith is moving the chains.

Props to the Niners. That defense is violent. They only have to play 6 in the box and still stuff the run. Tough to throw the ball effectively.

I thought the Lions played well on the road against a tough opponent. They didn't pile up the personal fouls in a game that was chippy and could have gotten out of hand. Suh showed some burst and fire that was missing most of last year. Stafford looked a bit jumpy and seemed to be feeling pressure that wasn't always there.

I am not in agreement with whoever said the refs did a good job in this one. I am pretty sure you can't run a play when the game clock is at 0:00 for two seconds before the snap. That might be against the rules. I thought the Niners were doing a good bit of holding to open up some of those holes Gore was rambling through. I am a homer and may be biased, so I am sure they missed some both ways.

Props to the Niners. That defense is violent. They only have to play 6 in the box and still stuff the run. Tough to throw the ball effectively.

I thought the Lions played well on the road against a tough opponent. They didn't pile up the personal fouls in a game that was chippy and could have gotten out of hand. Suh showed some burst and fire that was missing most of last year. Stafford looked a bit jumpy and seemed to be feeling pressure that wasn't always there.

I am not in agreement with whoever said the refs did a good job in this one. I am pretty sure you can't run a play when the game clock is at 0:00 for two seconds before the snap. That might be against the rules. I thought the Niners were doing a good bit of holding to open up some of those holes Gore was rambling through. I am a homer and may be biased, so I am sure they missed some both ways.

Yes they did. And it wasn't 2 seconds. I think you're right, I think the clock did hit 0:00, but not by much.

So, Niners beat their 2nd 2011 play-off team in as many weeks while the rest of their allegedly crappy division goes 3-0 against NE, "America's team", and RG III.

Winning the NFC West may be harder than people were thinking, but the Niners certainly look like the class of the NFL right now.

D is lights out as ever and Smith is moving the chains.

I say we cancel the rest of the season and just CROWN THEIR ASSES !!!!