[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tat ideas

nuke'em ttg

is this stupid, i've always want a tattoo of a hammer with wings because that always got me around, the original Honda Wings logo has aways been a favorite of mine but adding a hammer? wtf am i off my rocker or do ya think this can be done.Maybe just add the 2 kids names

fire away with any ideas

:coffee:

While at a wedding in Windsor this spring I came to the conclusion that every Canadian, both male and female, between the ages of 16 and 40 has a tattoo.

There's your problem. Using Windsor as a template for all of Canada? That's like me going to Appalachia and proclaiming all Americans are hillbillies.

Disclosure: I don't have a tattoo.

that woodn't get me across the street, my mom smoked :glare:

Yer mom smoked peckers? For money?

There's your problem. Using Windsor as a template for all of Canada? That's like me going to Appalachia and proclaiming all Americans are hillbillies.

Disclosure: I don't have a tattoo.

F you tford, f you...

www.upperdarbytattoo.com

Hey Nick i know this is probably one of yer places are you still doin tats or just runnin things be cool ta see some of yer work i don't know if you have to be tight lipped like Chargerz get it but whats the story behind the person that wanted that famous LA murdered chick sliced from ear ta ear :weird:

Yes my place the web site has some examples . Facebook more " upper Darby inkwell "

The autopsy Tattoo is Black Dahlia

walkin ta tatoo joint

what do you want

a tattoo

why

ta beat my kid

thats f'n stupid

do you really want it for yerself

ya thats why i'm here

both dudes shakeheads and lookaway

i'm tired and don't feel like fighting

very uncomfortable feeling in room plus they are between me and the door but my blood begins ta boil, here's the f'n deal i was told ta come here for the best, that's why i'm here

who told you

tell them the names, they remember one and continue to tell me i'm odd

ya know what i get that alot and i'm not normal no disrespect but i'm sorry i wasted my time

2 hours of banter later i finally have an idea and shake hands with the owner who turns out ta be a good guy

get home and wife says where ya been, it's hard to explain sorry i'm late

just really f'n weird, that is all, not what i expected for customer service