[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Russell Wilson or Matt Flynn

Scooby's Hubby

No he

Was Tavaris Jackson that bad last year... from the few games I watched of the Hawks. He was pretty decent. I know decency doens't get you anywhere but he didn't look like lost like Mark Sanchez yesterday.

No, he wasn't bad and definatly not Sanchez yesterday bad. The guy was a trooper, played through injuries and all. Blew my expectations out of the water. He just never seemed to be able to rise to the occasion. Make those game winning drives or push the ball when you needed him too. He's a solid back up and there's nothing wrong with that, it's just not what we need.

No he

No, he wasn't bad and definatly not Sanchez yesterday bad. The guy was a trooper, played through injuries and all. Blew my expectations out of the water. He just never seemed to be able to rise to the occasion. Make those game winning drives or push the ball when you needed him too. He's a solid back up and there's nothing wrong with that, it's just not what we need.

Understandable, which is the reason why it baffled me why the coaching staff decided to go with Wilson this year over a veteran like Flynn who is known for success and being behind a great QB like Rodgers and in a good system. I thought after last years surprising playoff success they would try to continue that momentum of being a threat to that division.

I don't know if I can really blame him for all the interceptions versus St. Louis, Falling down and a Deflection, but the zero TD's hurts.

Sure, but the first INT was a bit behind the WR, the second one while getting hit was after 4 Mississippi's, and the last one he had Baldwin wiiiiide open and didn't see him. Just from casually watching the game in real time I noticed Wilson missing at least 4 open WRs on huge/potentially game changing plays.

It sounds like Carrol is claiming that Flynn isn't healthy enough to play (or at least start), so any current QB controversy is probably moot. But, the problem with these rookie QB growing pains, is that there is no gurantee that Seattle will have a top tier defense and running game after the growing pains stop.

Just from casually watching the game in real time I noticed Wilson missing at least 4 open WRs on huge/potentially game changing plays.

Yeah, I agree. There was one play were Tate was open like 7/11 (all year long).

• Like 1