[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This a fair trade for Jimmy Graham?

Steelhead

10 team yahoo league with half ppr. Start 2 RB and 1 flex spot. My team is solid except at TE currently using Chandler (after dropping Olsen the week before). I've got depth at RB and the Jimmy Graham owner is hurting at RB for now.

Thinking of offering BJGE and Chandler for Jimmy...maybe Leshoure instead of BJGE. Or is that too much to give up for Graham? Or should I just stay put with Chandler or pick up Rudolph, Gresham or Heath Miller off waivers

We start 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE and 1 flex. I'm currently starting Foster/Spiller (now Leshoure or BJGE) and flexing Sproles.

My team:

QB - Ryan

RB - Foster, Sproles, BJGE, Spiller, Leshoure, Hillis

WR - Roddy White, Austin, B Lloyd, Antonio Brown, LaFell

TE - Chandler

His team:

QB - Stafford

RB - FJax, Martin, Beanie, Dwyer

WR - Julio Jones, Dez, Wayne, Colston, Britt, Malcom Floyd

TE - Graham

Edited by Steelhead

As a Graham owner I wouldnt take it. It just isnt good enough at the RB spot to let go of him. I drafted him in the 2nd round so I would not part with anything less than a RB taken ahead of him or slightly after him. If it were me I would counter for your Spiller. BJGE and Chandler are chump change in this deal.

As a Graham owner I wouldnt take it. It just isnt good enough at the RB spot to let go of him. I drafted him in the 2nd round so I would not part with anything less than a RB taken ahead of him or slightly after him. If it were me I would counter for your Spiller. BJGE and Chandler are chump change in this deal.

I see your point but he's got FJax already not sure he wants to have both.

I own both Fred Jax and Spiller in my big money league w/Graham as my TE. The Spiller "cuff" was awesome last week. Now that he is iffy at best for this week he might not bite on it, unless you package Spiller and Chandler together. Chandler does make this deal real iffy as most wouldnt want 2 Bills in one trade. If the Bills as a whole do badly life sux quickly.