[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Burleson or Ogletree?

Steelhead

half ppr league; I'm starting Andre Johnson and Cruz need to pick my WR3 between

Burleson vs MIN

Ogletree vs CHI

Got Burleson penciled in based on targets (not expecting a huge game like last week) but read about how Bears D gives it up to the 3rd WRs alot so thinking about starting Ogletree.

Rest of my starters

Ryan,

Sproles, Morris (orTate)

Bennett

Tynes

Atlanta Defense

Edited by Steelhead

Tough one, I think today is the day megatron and stafford reconnect. Megatron will go for two scores today, Leshoure for two also on red zone carries. Burleson get his targets but doesn't find the endzone. Go Ogletree.

*just a prediction

Tree......Romo loves him

He loves him the third most on the team in regard to targets, and his two TDs were not so much about love, but he was wide open. I would start Burleson in your format, getting you a couple more points based on the .5 ppr. If you think that Ogletree has the better chance to score, than go for him.