Sign in to follow this  
deadhead

WDIS lafell or hawkins PPR league

Neither are what I would call ppr receivers. Is there anyone else you can grab from the wire?

If not, Hawkins.

Edited by Seahawk

With Elderman out, I think Branch might be a sneaky play. Although, I think I'd have a hard time starting him over Hawkins. It's more of a gut feeling. What with Gronk banged up, Edlerman not playing, Hernandez out, Welker not being loved, you get the picture. Plus side there facing Buffalo.

Neither are what I would call ppr receivers. Is there anyone else you can grab from the wire?

If not, Hawkins.

What? PPR is EXACTLY what Hawkins is all about? The guy is a slot receiver and has shown the ability to get open and run after the catch.

What? PPR is EXACTLY what Hawkins is all about? The guy is a slot receiver and has shown the ability to get open and run after the catch.

He only gets 2 or 3 targets a game. But what he dose do after the catch is freaking magic

• Like 1

I'd say Hawkins; after the disappearing act Lafell did last week, and what the Atlanta D has looked like the past 2 weeks (especially at home against Denver in week 2) ... I gotta lean towards Hawkins.

That said, if Leonard Hankerson is on your waiver wire, I'd play him over both Lafell & Hawkins, personally.

Here's mine if you have the time: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/387448-rb-consideration-ppr-lynch-or-sproles/

I'd roll with Hawkins. Why the Bengals don't target him more is beyond me. I'm sitting him reluctantly in both of my leagues for Welker / Simpson and Simpson / Hankerson and the Law Firm and A. Morris in the flex.

Edited by MothAudio

Hawkins had plenty of touches in week 1. He got 2 carries last week which means they acknowledge the need to get the ball into his hands more. Aj green should open things up for him. I like the HAwkins play a lot this week.