[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This forum

Czarina

Whiny little sissy narcs. They should never visit the internet if they are ever offended by anything said here. This place is very gentle compared to others.

I dropped a c bomb in a joke to SEC once in 6 years and it offended the old crowd and led to some dude I've never talked to effectively calling me a d bag. At least a few people thought it was funny but this place can be pretty uptight. :shrug:

Snitches get stitches

• Like 1

There's literally a binder full of Ladies who resort to baiting posters and then whining to the powers that be.

...and that binder full of ladies is named BeeR.

I dropped a c bomb in a joke to SEC once in 6 years and it offended the old crowd and led to some dude I've never talked to effectively calling me a d bag. At least a few people thought it was funny but this place can be pretty uptight. :shrug:

We ignore Saints fans here, but yet they still come.

51 % of the People that went to the movies today choose Sprite to drink and bought popcorn.

45% of the People bought Dr. Pepper and Candy

This galloping report just came in.

Even more people prefer Sprite over Dr.Pepper.

52% of the people now want Sprite and popcorn compared to just 45% of the Dr.Pepper and candy people..

Edited by moneymakers

Betwen work, a 4 year old and 9 year old and my new running hobby, I've just been too busy to slap the conservatives around all over the Tailgate.

I did get kind of sick of the Tailgate when Perch's thread entitled "Obama is a re-neger" was not deleted until I posted a Dr. Dre song with the word re-neger inserted where approproate. That was f*cking lame but mainly I think most people have other things going on. The political debates take a lot of work if they are going to be done in what I would consider a proper manner.

Betwen work, a 4 year old and 9 year old and my new running hobby, I've just been too busy to slap the conservatives around all over the Tailgate.

I did get kind of sick of the Tailgate when Perch's thread entitled "Obama is a re-neger" was not deleted until I posted a Dr. Dre song with the word re-neger inserted where approproate. That was f*cking lame but mainly I think most people have other things going on. The political debates take a lot of work if they are going to be done in what I would consider a proper manner.

Clubby, we love and miss you, come back soon. :sad:

There's literally a binder full of Ladies who resort to baiting posters and then whining to the powers that be.

This really makes me angry. There is no binder.

This reminds me, if we are banning trolling political hack posters, where can I send nominations?

This reminds me of boot camp and Sgt Grush. Normally we were "girls" but whenever we did something half way right we were "promoted" to "Ladies".