[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NLCS Thread

Chief Dick

Great pitching performance by Zito.

That guy has been through so much criticism, but you've never heard him complain or make excuses. Pretty awesome to see last night.

Yep.. It was truly awesome to watch Zito's performance after all his struggles he never stopped digging and trained hard to right the wrongs. Good for him :clap:

• Like 1

While I was ecstatic that the Tigers swept the evil empire, there's always that concern that a team gets rusty with too much time in between series. For that reason alone I was hoping St. Louis would win on Friday night only giving the Tigers one more day of rest. I saw a stat yesterday that sort of verifies that it is a concern. Since 1985, five teams have swept an LCS and only one team has one the WS. Two of the other four were swept and the other two only won one game. In order to 'prevent' the rust the Tigers are scrimmaging some international league guys.

Looking forward to tonight's game 7 (althought admittedly I'll pay more attention to the Lions game). Don't really care who wins at this point. Both teams have had their moments but after what San Fran did to Cincinnati with their backs against the wall, I wouldn't bet against them.