[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight?

buddahj

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In one league I need Forte & Marshall to score a combined 15 points.

You should be fine, there. In our Vegas league, Scooby and I need Gould to kick 3 or 4 40+ yd field goals. It's possible ...

Unfortunately, in that league, we played the highest scoring team thus far and are the 2nd highest scoring team - just one of those weeks ...

14 points from Calvin Johnson and Lions D (WR score 1pt/10 yards, 6pt/TD D scoring 1pt/sack 1pt/turnover, 0-4 based on points)

Feel pretty good about that, Calvin alone can put up the 14 with a decent (80yd 1TD) game. Wasn't looking good early yesterday, so I'm happy to still have a good shot at a win.

In one league I need Forte & Marshall to score a combined 15 points.

Almost exactly what I need... actually 16 in a .5ppr. I'm hoping to have it by half time so I can go to bed early and sleepy comfortably.

Edited by MnLefty

65 points from Stafford and Megatron.

Stafford has averaged 40 points in our league and Calvin is averaging 20.

Stafford averaging 40 points?? What is your QB scoring?

I need 14 pts from Forte tonight. Scoring is half ppr and 1pt/20yds rushing/receiving. So hoping for a few catches 100 combo yards and a TD. I'm not holding my breath.

Sadly I'm in this spot because I chose Palmer over Freeman for bye week filler (and Bills D over Giants). Hopefully Forte can bring it home.

I need 14 pts from Forte tonight. Scoring is half ppr and 1pt/20yds rushing/receiving. So hoping for a few catches 100 combo yards and a TD. I'm not holding my breath.

Sadly I'm in this spot because I chose Palmer over Freeman for bye week filler (and Bills D over Giants). Hopefully Forte can bring it home.

I had Palmer on my roster as my backup for Rivers, and gave some consideration to adding Freeman and using him instead of Palmer. It was a tough choice (most rankings were not giving any big edge to Freeman, but the matchup sounded good). I stuck with Palmer who scored 16, Freeman scored 26. I'd only be down by 3 if I had done that.

Need 19 from Forte & Jason Hanson in a PPR. Pretty good considering I didn't bother picking up a bye week replacement for the Atlanta D because I didn't want to drop anyone, and I got a zero from Kyle Rudolph.

Similar deal in a 16-team dynasty with 1.5 PPR for TEs, so it was gonna cost more than it was worth to replace Ryan and Tony G, so I rolled with no QB and Ed Dickson (also effectively had no D with Baltimore scoring zero), but still in it somehow against Brentastic.

Need Calvin to outscore Gould by 24 points. Gonna be tough, but not impossible.

I need a time machine so I can go back and put Andre Roberts back in for Kendall Wright. . .a Sunday morning swap that I'm kicking myself over. Still, I'm up 7 with Stafford to go against Forte, Marshall and Gould. If somehow someway the Lions D shows up and Stafford acts like the first round pick I wasted on him I've got a slim chance.