[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sproles News Kills Me

slimshady31

Sproles hand injury is crushing. So now I have to play the dumpster diving for my RB2 and choose from Felix the Cat, Donnie Brown or Vick Ballard. Ugly. I guess I gamble on Felix and hope he stays healthy during the game (yeah like that's going to happen!) because I see a 50/50 timeshare between Brown/Ballard and a bad matchup vs. MIA defense. Is that the right call?

You know, you might want to pick up Foster's backup this week since Tate's not going to play. He might end up getting you more points then all them combined. If Houston gets really far ahead they are going to rest Foster. They will also play him as a change of pace back also.

wow....looking at your lineup, that's one ugly RB corp!

It looks like Brown is still nursing the knee injury, so even though say even split, I think Ballard gets more carries and would go with him. Don't trust Felix this week with his injury, as could be out in 1st qtr!