[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's starting Amendola this week?

Steelhead

Curious as to if anyone's going to be rolling with him this week. Even though he's questionable it seems like he'll play I guess.

I don't want to have to but will due to a short bench and having James Jones on bye, Antonio Brown hurt, and not wanting to cut one of these WRs to grab WW trash.

Although Danny Amendola (clavicle) is listed as questionable for Week 10, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch's Jim Thomas confirms he is expected to start Sunday's game against the 49ers.

Amendola can be markered into fantasy lineups. Despite the "limited" practice and questionable tag, Amendola returns as the heavy favorite to lead the Rams in Week 10 targets. He'll be a high-quality PPR option in San Francisco. Nov 9 - 4:02 PM

Source: Jim Thomas on Twitter

Well, I just picked up Emmanuel Sanders just in case

yeah I would love to be able to do that but I'd have to drop Antononio Brown for that. I'm rolling with Danny and at least I'm not alone. Just wish I wasn't playing my brother this week lol.

So, if he plays, does that make Givens less of a factor? Or Gibson?

If I had to guess, I'd say yes Gibson will be less of a factor, but not necessarily Givens. He's the deep threat (and the ONLY one) on that team, and if they're going to have any success against that D, they are gonna have to try and take a couple shots to keep those safeties honest. That would be Givens. JMHO.