[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's starting Amendola this week?

Steelhead

Amendola in locker room, conflicting reports of injury or equipment issue.

ETA back in after halftime.

Edited by STL Fan

What happened on that play in OT? NFL's app never updated it. All of a sudden STL punted and as far as I could tell they were on the SF 2 yard line 3 plays ago.

Not enough men on the line of scrimmage (illegal formation) on the long pass play.

Not enough men on the line of scrimmage (illegal formation) on the long pass play.

That's what they said on TV (terrible announcing crew), but I could swear I heard the ref call a "hold."

That's what they said on TV (terrible announcing crew), but I could swear I heard the ref call a "hold."

From the NFL.com play-by-play of the game

1-10-STL 18 (14:55) 8-S.Bradford pass deep right to 16-D.Amendola pushed ob at SF 2 for 80 yards (31-D.Whitner). Caught at SF 45. 43-yds YAC PENALTY on STL-76-R.Saffold, Illegal Formation, 5 yards, enforced at STL 18 - No Play.