[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Graham for Charles or Gore

slimshady31

Fellow Huddlers,

Should I trade Graham to get either Gore or Charles? I need RB help and could probably get by with Owen Daniels even though a downgrade vs. Graham. Should I do either of these and if so which one:

I give: Graham

I get: Gore

or

I give: Graham

I get: Charles

Bump. Anyone else? I feel like Charles is held back by the KCC coaching staff and that ruins his value. But he has a great playoff schedule stretch which is tempting. Gore is a workhorse and I like the fact the niners commit to the run but he has a tough ROS schedule. Are either of these guys worth giving up on Graham for?

I'd stay away from Gore. He has a bad schedule. Graham could get you someone better anyway. Everyone knows that Graham & Gronk give you a huge edge at the TE position. I know Gore's stats look great so far, but I think you can do better.