[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Minneapolis Huddlers, am moving up in June!

peteteacher2001

The future wife has a house for us in Lauderdale and would love to meet up with folks as I don't really know anyone up there. I have been up there quite a bit in the past year but would like to know where to watch football or have a bbq sometime. Am bringing StL style cookin and guitar pickin up your way! Shoot me a message!

The future wife has a house for us in Lauderdale and would love to meet up with folks as I don't really know anyone up there. I have been up there quite a bit in the past year but would like to know where to watch football or have a bbq sometime. Am bringing StL style cookin and guitar pickin up your way! Shoot me a message!

That's pretty close to where I work. It's a haul from where I live, but then again anywhere in the metro area is going to be a drive for me. Welcome to the land of 4 seasons! Winter, more winter, less winter, and mosquito. B)

Never heard of Lauderdale but it looks like its near Como park. I've probably been there before and didn't even know it. I don't live in the metro. I'm near the Mn/IA border. My first ff league was with a group of teachers. I became commish in the 2nd year and brought it to the www and named it The Teachers Pet league. Close to your name here.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like we need to get the annual Minnesota Huddlers Get-Together back on the radar. I think we took the last year (two years?) off. Start tossing out suggested locations and dates; would love to gather a group and toss back a few adult beverages. The closer in proximity to the West St. Paul Buffalo Wild Wings, the more likely I am to show up.

2V

June huh? Yeah, it might stop snowing by then. :rant:

Looks like you'll be very close to the State Fair Grounds. Can't say I know much about that part of town. You'll want to hop on over to Midway stadium and catch a couple of St. Paul Saints games (minor league baseball). Very good time!

I don't live in Minnesota, but I wanted wish you all the best with your big move and major life change.

June huh? Yeah, it might stop snowing by then. :rant:

Looks like you'll be very close to the State Fair Grounds. Can't say I know much about that part of town. You'll want to hop on over to Midway stadium and catch a couple of St. Paul Saints games (minor league baseball). Very good time!

Quit yer bitching, you knew what you signed up for when you decided to live here. :shades:

Actually, that's a pretty good location in Lauderdale. He'll be centrally located to durn near everything in the metro area.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like we need to get the annual Minnesota Huddlers Get-Together back on the radar. I think we took the last year (two years?) off. Start tossing out suggested locations and dates; would love to gather a group and toss back a few adult beverages. The closer in proximity to the West St. Paul Buffalo Wild Wings, the more likely I am to show up.

2V

I would be interested in that though (with a new kid and even newer job) my time for talking fantasy sports over adult beverages is not nearly what it used to be...

• 3 weeks later...

2V

That's on Robert Street right?

I'd be up for doing that again, although I would prefer the Champps in Maplewood, but if the majority would rather hit the BWW in West St. Paul, I could manage that as well.

Unless you all want to come up to my place for a few beers and some bbq. According to Ursa, I'm just a few blocks south of Canada.

• 4 weeks later...

actually

Minnesota has 11,842 named lakes larger than ten acres and the surface area of Minnesota's largest eight lakes is greater than all 15,074 lakes in Wisconsin

And if you want to head a little further north, there are almost 4,000 lakes in Ontario that are larger than 3 square km, and an estimated 250,000 overall.