[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dear Mr. Muto

Chief Dick

Thanks, guys...not the $100,000 plus I won last year but I actually doubled by amount of championships. I won 10 last year. I also had an exciting final Monday night for the NFFC consolation round ($5,000 top prize) just not quite as exciting as last year's championship round. It would been fun to do another thread and follow along type deal but I just didn't think after doing it last year for $100,000 that $5,000 consolation round thread would been appropriate though it was just as exciting but this time I ended up on the heart breaking side. I came into the game in 14th place with Kaepernick and R-White left 65 pts out of 1st. Going into the game I was hoping for 2nd place as I trailed 2nd by 26 pts and only 3 teams ahead of me had 1 player each. At the half I was just hoping for 3rd place and $1,000 but then Kaepernick TD run followed by a R-White39 yard TD catch and it was game on as that pulled me within 12 pts. Then when Atlanta was driving White caught 2 passes and I trailed by about 7 pts when White caught the ball the 2 yard line if he had scored I would have won but when he was tackled I was left down slightly less than 6 pts and when Gonzalez scored I figured it was over. Then Atlanta recovered an onside kick and it was game back on with overtime being what I wanted if White didn't score because that would lead to more pts for both sides and likely a "consolation" championship and $5,000 but then the pick 6 happened and that was the end of that.