[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tebow as a WR/TE... how does fantasy football deal with it?

Thews40

I think that you seriously disrespect the difficulty and work involved in learning to be a professional WR or TE, to suggest that Tebow can just switch over now. Yes, he's athletic, but he's not a WR nor is he a TE. He's a crappy QB who's athletic and can probably walk on water or something.

I understand that the Pats have had other players play out of position with a modicum of success from time to time (see: Troy Brown), but I think they would be the first to tell you that there's no way they would become full-time players at another position without really significant work (read that: more than one training camp).

I think that you seriously disrespect the difficulty and work involved in learning to be a professional WR or TE, to suggest that Tebow can just switch over now. Yes, he's athletic, but he's not a WR nor is he a TE. He's a crappy QB who's athletic and can probably walk on water or something.

I understand that the Pats have had other players play out of position with a modicum of success from time to time (see: Troy Brown), but I think they would be the first to tell you that there's no way they would become full-time players at another position without really significant work (read that: more than one training camp).

Undoubtedly this. Maybe you design a couple trick plays to see what happens when teams don't know if he's gonna run or throw after catching it, but he isn't just going to all of the sudden become a fantasy viable target after catching a few passes in training camp.

Edited by delusions of grandeur