[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alf, Cruz, AJ: Keep which 2?

Steelhead

12 team half ppr performance league we have 2 keepers and I need to choose 2 of Alf Morris, Victor Cruz, and Andre Johnson.

I have Alf ranked mid 2nd tier and AJ and Cruz right beside each other upper tier 2. I draft 6th and here's the top backs and WRs that are available for draft:

Ray Rice - will probably go #1

Chris Johnson

Reggie Bush

Steven Jackson

Sproles

Gore

Miller

Andre Brown

Ridley

Marshall - probably go #1 or #2

Demaryius Thomas

Cobb

Bowe

VJax

Wayne

Colston

Welker

Nelson

Antonio Brown

Aside from Ray Rice Alf is better than the available RBs to draft. You could argue Cruz and AJ fall in the top 5 of what's available. I'm thinking that Alf may have a better chance falling back to me than my WRs. Looking for some thoughts here on this. if it helps here's the keepers for first 5 draft slots. I think the first 6 picks will be WR heavy.

1 - Lynch, DMC

2 - Charles, Bryant, R Wilson

3 - Forte, Bradshaw

4 - Murray, Roddy White, Luck

5 - Spiller, Peyton, RG3

Here's the rest of the keepers

Fitzgerald, Graham

Brees, Julio, TRich

Brady, McCoy

Rodgers, Foster, Martin

Calvin, Cam

Peterson, AJ Green

edit: we start 2 RBs and 3 WRs no flex.

Edited by Steelhead

Thinking about Cruz and AJ and taking the chance that Alf gets back to me. maybe I'm clinging on to last yrs team but I think I like AJ and Cruz better than the likes of Bowe, Wayne, Colston, Welker.

Will edit original post but we start 3 WR and 2 RBs for what it's worth. No flex.

Edited by Steelhead

Thinking about Cruz and AJ and taking the chance that Alf gets back to me. maybe I'm clinging on to last yrs team but I think I like AJ and Cruz better than the likes of Bowe, Wayne, Colston, Welker.

Will edit original post but we start 3 WR and 2 RBs for what it's worth. No flex.

3 WR and a TE or 3WR/TE ? I would still take Morris just on trade value alone. as I said. he is going 20 picks earlier than those guys.