[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm giving Kaep/SJax/R.Wayne for M.Ryan/Forte. Too Much?

Grenaid

This is an 8-man PPR League where we start 2 QBs, 2 RBs, 4 WRs, 1 TE, 1 K, 2 D/ST

I got:

QBs- Kaep, Big Ben

RBs- Charles, Sjax

WRs- Megatron, Fitz, Wayne, Miles Austin

TE- V. Davis

K- Tom Tupa

DEF- Broncos, Falcons

Bench:

Sidney Rice

Reggie Bush

Josh Freeman

Brandon LaFell

David Wilson

Brandon Meyers

I haven't proposed anything yet. I wanted to get a couple opinions real quick. But point is, I'm trying to upgrade my QB because I know I lack depth in that position. The guy I'm trading to decided to go all in on RBs in the draft and picked up Lynch, Doug Martin, Forte, and Gore. We could make arguments for both sides, but I think Forte will have a better year than SJax. Reggie Wayne is thrown in there because Kaep for Ryan doesn't seem good enough. But then again, he might do the trade straight up. I'm scrapping Rice and LaFell and picking up Alshon Jeffrey and Thompkins off WW when it goes active. We drafted 3 weeks ago, so these names were irrelevant then, but now is a different story. So all in all, with my roster and eventual pick ups from the WW, do you think this trade would be reasonable, unfair in one way or another, or rather pointless and I should just stick it out? Thanks in advance. Oh and incase you were wondering, I don't have a kicker, so Tom Tupa, the punting fiend, is mine by default.

Yeah the more I typed it, the more I realized it was too much. I haven't propose the trade yet, but I want to make a move for a new QB soon. I mean Kaep is great, but I don't know if I can roll with Big Ben and Josh Freeman as my QB2 the entire season. We start 2 QBs btw, TDs are worth 5 and every 25 yds is 1 point. No bonuses on yardage or anything like that.

What I trust is Matt Ryans consistency, while I'm not completely sold on Kaep yet, but only because he hasn't played an entire 16 games. Oh well, maybe Josh Freeman will go crazy this season. If not, Brandon Weeden is on the WW. That one was for you Axe. If he shows signs of life and Big Ben starts getting injured, I'll go for him. Zero point QB theorem for the win?

The zero QB theorem is nonsense. Who cares if you can win 60% of the games you would have won with a QB--without a QB? I'd rather win 100%.

Weeden is a good pickup, but I wouldn't be too afraid of going into battle with Josh Freeman as my QB2, even in a 2QB league. Little known to the fantasy world is the fact that Freeman was 9th in passing yardage last year (4065 yards) and 8th in passing TDs (27). That's about as good as it gets for a QB2--even in an 8 team league.

So don't go selling the farm for an upgrade you probly don't even need.