[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How's everyone feeling about Sidney Rice?

Grenaid

Got him on my team, but thinking about dropping him for Thompkins or Jeffrey. I'm worried about his age getting to him and not really being a big playmaker this season by any means, even with a top 15 QB (sorry if i offended anybody with that) throwing to him. We start 4 WRs and I already have Megatron, Fitz, Wayne and Miles Austin. This drop won't kill me, but is anybody else hesitating about Sidney Rice's production this year?

Rice is better than anyone you've named so far. Givens is close, but won't be as consistent.

I'd probably agree that he's a better receiver than everyone I've named, but is he a better FF pick than the rest? Is the Seahawks Run-heavy offense going to hold Rice back at some point, especially when Harvin starts playing again? That's what I'm trying to figure out. How solid he will be in the long run. WW goes online tonight and I'll probably drop Rice for Givens. Or maybe someone will trade me AP or Peyton Manning for Sidney, ya never know.

If you don't need him, you won't need Givens. With that in mind, I'd take a shot at Randle. Lots of good words out of NY, and he's got not one but two WR's that are long-term health concerns. This one could really pay off, much more than I see Givens doing so.