[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS: CK2K or Aaron Rodgers

Cowboy Killah

QB scoring in my league:

1 pt per 100 yards, 4 pts per TD

rushing 1 pt. per 20 yards and 6 pts per TD. I don't imagine Rodgers will have his highest yardage totals in this game and I am expecting 2, maybe 3 touchdowns through the air. Is CK2K actually more valuable than Rodgers given he scoring system? I'm used to standard scoring so I'm a little confused.

Looking at the lineup, I think Kaep will be able to exploit GBs defense much more than Rodgers will to SFs defense. Simply because SFs DEF is much better, and more reliable. Kaep will definitely have rushing yards too, though Rodgers is known to put some up. I'd role with Kaep on this week, but any other week, I would start Rodgers. Just my .2

REally tough to bench Rodgers. I operate under the rule that if I have a STUD, I play that STUD. I invest in the guys I put heavy $/high picks into. Doesn't always work obviously, but helps with decisions like this. I'd roll A-Rod and watch him throw at Nmamdi's guy all day!