[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dropping Big Ben. Pick up E.J. or Pryor?

Grenaid

With the collapse of PITs O-line and other running back issues, this team is sure to fail this year. I have their DEF too, so I think I'll swap them for BUFs D. But in the meantime, who would you pick up off the WW for Ben? E.J. had some very nice tosses yesterday and gave the PATs a run for their money. Pryor has the rushing factor with him, putting up over 100 yards rushing. But then again, it's Oakland. The difference between Oakland and Pittsburgh might not be enough.

I wouldn't give up on Big Ben just yet. They're gonna be throwing a lot, and they have an above average set of WR's on their team. But between Manuel and Pryor, I'd push my chips in on Manuel..

I completely agree. Just because the team is bad, doesn't mean the QB won't be good in fantasy. If they are behind a lot, which it looks like they will be, he could easily be putting up 300+ yards and a TD or two every week because they are always down. Junk yardage and TD's are just as good as early game yards and TD's.

If you want to give him up though, I'd go Pryor just because of the rushing. But honestly, it's a toss-up for me between Pryor and EJ.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I agree that Ben isn't completely worthless, but even if those TDs come, so will a bunch of interceptions due to blitzes, and then the sacks (which has always been his problem) will start pouring in.

Not for those two. Anyone else available? Who's ur starter?

My other QBs are Kaep and Josh Freeman. We start 2 QBs, and obviously I'm starting Kaep, but with E.J. and Pryor still on WW, I feel like I need to start making moves. I'll wait it out another week and hope my WRs and RBs pick up the slack. Weeden is also on the wire, but that's not saying much. And Ryan Tannehill.

If you decide to do that, I'd lean to Pryor. He reminds me of Tim Tebow two years ago but with better throwing ability. Not knocking Tebow, just making the comparison for fantasy purposes. Tebow was a fantasy starter because of his legs, and Pryor has that plus some semblance of a throwing game. I would temper expectations though, against Ds stronger than the Colts his stat line will be lesser.I really see him as a stash right now, with the plan to drop him later on if he does not produce.

I am suprised there is that many QB's out there on Waiver in a 2 QB league. I would figure every QB would be taken. If i was you I would pick up every QB on waivers if I could. come bye weeks you should be able to get a nice return on them in trades.

EDIT: Every STARTING QB I should say.

Edited by HighKite

I am suprised there is that many QB's out there on Waiver in a 2 QB league. I would figure every QB would be taken. If i was you I would pick up every QB on waivers if I could. come bye weeks you should be able to get a nice return on them in trades.

EDIT: Every STARTING QB I should say.

It's an 8-man league. That has something to do with it.