[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Browns RB now?

ThatDude

I understand the idea that TRich wasn't even hot to start but I'll take a starting RB any day and hope for the best.

I'm not going to admit how many of my rosters he's on right now.

Just admitting that you don't want to admit it is already admitting too much.

Edited by irish

I kind of like the idea of McGahee running behind a guy like Joe Thomas on a team that had a strong D and will be looking to shorten the clock.

I have a lot more confidence in Ogbomnaya to make an impact than I do Rainey. Silent G is hardly sexy but he's shown he can be solid in a mediocre kind of way. I haven't seen much of Rainey to get excited about.

The CLE schedule is brutal. The 4 "easy" RB games for CLE this year per DMD's preseason strength of schedule matrix were @BAL, BUF, @CIN and JAX. Ouch.......turns out 3 of those are rather difficult to say the least.

Add that schedule to no threat of a passing game and there's not much value in McGahee. Let someone else grab him or whomever...

What's funny is that by 6:30 local time last night, McGahee was gone in all my Leagues.

I didn't see the story until about 10PM, I had been watching McGahee's situation and waiting for some team to sign him. Went to the league site as soon as I heard and he was gone (signed by another owner around 8PM).

I won't touch silent G or Rainey, not because they are bad, but because the Browns are and I expect McGahee to be the lead back going forward. He'll barely have value, the others won't have any.

The CLE schedule is brutal. The 4 "easy" RB games for CLE this year per DMD's preseason strength of schedule matrix were @BAL, BUF, @CIN and JAX. Ouch.......turns out 3 of those are rather difficult to say the least.

Add that schedule to no threat of a passing game and there's not much value in McGahee. Let someone else grab him or whomever...

On the other hand, it could be evidence of Richardson being only a pedestrian RB and CLE looking brilliant in being able to turn him into a 1st rounder after recognizing this. Time will tell.

• Like 1

I think that McGahee should be find because he has heart and is a physical back...and for the Browns to get rid of him this fast means that something is up and maybe he lacked what McGahee has...I mean T-Rich may do well in Indy because he is a playmaker and may better suit their offense but I don't see him as someone who runs aggressively....he does not fit what they want to do...

I kind of like the idea of McGahee running behind a guy like Joe Thomas on a team that had a strong D and will be looking to shorten the clock.

I have a lot more confidence in Ogbomnaya to make an impact than I do Rainey. Silent G is hardly sexy but he's shown he can be solid in a mediocre kind of way. I haven't seen much of Rainey to get excited about.

I Agree 100%