[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Muscle Hamster

slimshady31

So, how many teams do you own Martin in, pal?

4 games in... the two probowl guards back... and we've yet to top 15 fantasy points in 0.5 ppr leagues.

4 games in and he's behind superstars like Knowshon Moreno and Bilal Powell. Hell, even part-timers like Danny Woodhead, Gio Bernard, Joique Bell and Fred Jackson are ahead of him after 4 weeks.

But hey, his 2 big games are comin', don't worry. You'll win those weeks by 30 points. And then the remaining 12 you'll have to squeeze out every last point out of everyone else since Dougie Fresh will be giving you somewhere between 8 and 15 points.

I have him in 1 of 4 leagues for whatever it is worth. I wasn't trying to pick a fight, but you keep making references to his 2012 which seem inaccurate. Like I said, even removing his two best games he was a top 10 back and he was very consistent. I didn't even take 2013 into account in my post. I am certainly not a fantasy football expert, but I do focus a lot of the numbers and your 2012 comments just didn't match with what I remembered from Martin in 2012.

Concerning 2013 I am really concerned about both the QB and coach situation in TB and I think it will impact Martin, in particular it will impact his number of scoring opportunities. However given the current state of RBs I would think he is still a clear top 10 guy today and probably closer to the 6-8 range. Its not what I want out of my top 5 pick but it could be worse (as a Spiller owner in another league I have a good comparison which keeps me grounded with Martin).

Your point on listing the RBs that have outscored him to this point in the year doesn't mean much - depending on scoring Megatron is being outscored by Edelman, I don't think that makes Megatron a disappointment or a bad pick-ts only 1/4 of the season.