[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Raiders..good start

It's disgusting to see so much silver and black in our stadium. I've become used to it through the years, but it's gotten to epic proportions the last few years. SD should just move back to LA and be done with it. Fan support is .... well there is none anymore.

Edited by tazinib1
  • Like 1

It's disgusting to see so much silver and black in our stadium. I've become used to it through the years, but it's gotten to epic proportions the last few years. SD should just move back to LA and be done with it. Fan support is .... well there is none anymore.

The game is in Oakland. :huh:

i believe it is in o-town

The game is in Oakland. :huh:

Is breaking bad on tonight??? :kicksrock:

:doh: Well that would explain it not wouldn't it. :lol:

This is my 3rd movie in a row with zero time off inbetween gigs. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. I didn't even know the game was on tonight until I started to wonder why there were no Charger/Raider stats in my live scoring. Oh well....there is always next decade.

If only there were more hugh fans like you :lol:

:doh: Well that would explain it not wouldn't it. :lol:

This is my 3rd movie in a row with zero time off inbetween gigs. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. I didn't even know the game was on tonight until I started to wonder why there were no Charger/Raider stats in my live scoring. Oh well....there is always next decade.

also in your defense, you are not so wrong. i went to college down there and went to 1-2 games a year. stadium was always 50/50.