[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

deleting a post

Members can no longer delete their own posts ... only moderators can delete posts ... a "feature" of the new forums.

330952[/snapback]

well, I'm a moderator & still can't do it. :D

or at least I was one at one time. I see our ECB forum doesn't have mods marked yet... maybe soon.....I dunno.

thnx for the heads up though, blitz.

Agree! Sometimes the motivation or the reason to make a given post no longer exists. It seems unusual that one can not delete an unnecessary or redundant entry. Perhaps even an inappropriate post that was foolishly submitted in a moment of anger. If any original writer deems his post no longer adds anything to the thread they should have the right to remove it. Might even make the moderator's job easier.

The Scale Room opens 2 hours prior to team squads & 1 hour before doubles and singles squads.

IMPORTANT: Re-check your doubles and singles squad time.

Edit : Darn! Wrong forum. Sorry about that. Sure wish I could delete this post from this thread. :D

Edited by rhino
The Scale Room opens 2 hours prior to team squads & 1 hour before doubles and singles squads.

IMPORTANT: Re-check your doubles and singles squad time.

Edit : Darn!  Wrong forum.  Sorry about that.  Sure wish I could delete this post from this thread.  B)

339736[/snapback]

:D:D

• 4 weeks later...

It is the way is used to be. To the best of my recollection board members have never been able to delete their entire topic. If they by chance have been able to in our distant past, then they shouldn't have been.

This will not change.

It is the way is used to be.  To the best of my recollection board members have never been able to delete their entire topic.  If they by chance have been able to in our distant past, then they shouldn't have been.

You may not have aware of this, but before the switch to Invision, the starter of a thread was able to delete the whole thread.