[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Holy Hannah! Major QB issues, please help!

Piranha-z

OK, I am 8-2 (not sure how really) but have some major QB issues. I had been starting Vick until he got hurt and then used Cutler as he was my back-up. Well, we know how that story went. So I picked up Tannehill and started him last week. That's not so great as most of you know. I was thinking about grabbing McCown and starting him until Cutler is back. Should I go that route or should I grab one of these guys:

Campbell

Palmer

Manuel

Fitz

Seriously, that's really all that's out there (I hate huge bench leagues like this one)

Also, who would you drop??? I could drop Tannehill and hope to play either Cutler or McCown, but if McCown gets hurt too I'm screwed. Drop Vick?? Hate to because if Foles goes down, Vick could put points up again. A lot of "if's" I know. Here is my team with normal starters in RED and it's a PPR.

QB - Tannehill, Cutler, Vick

RB - McCoy, L Bell, Ellington, Ridley, J Bell

WR - Garcon, Allen, Cruz, Harvin

TE - Clay

I've been debating on picking up Manuel myself but in my case he's the only starter left in my league...lol umm but if I was you I would drop Vick and pick up Palmer out of the ones on that list plus he has a matchup against the Jags this week...as long as foles don't majorly screw up or get hurt foles should keep that job, tannehill isn't great but at least he has a secure starting job unlike Vick..