[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Douglas or Fitzgerald?

INjobSIDE2

I'm in your exact same shoes. So far, I've chosen to bench Douglas and play Garcon, Fitz, and Keenan Allen.

To me the toss up is between Allen and Douglas, but I feel your pain with Fitzgerald. He's let me down all season practically. They said when he was coming off a bye week he would have been better, but he didn't do squat. We'll see. Part of me says to bench him but anyway...

Edited by TurboCowboy

Bedo, I also have Gordon and I think he has earned the start here, and Campbell seems to be playing better than Weeden. So Gordon is my Flex. I have Fitz starting right now as well. I would bench him but the only thing that keeps me from benching him is the fact that he is playing against Jax. Other factor to look at is that you have Matt Ryan throwing vs Palmer. Maaan what to do!??!

Well I am starting VJax this weekend for sure and then I have either Gordon or Fitz.

I have used Gordon as my flex this year but this week I am going to roll with Ben Tate.

So I have either Gordon or Fitz as my #2 WR this week....arghhh

With your decision I really think I would go with Fitz in my flex spot.