[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flex help - do or die

Joebirds55

Ppr league so leaning vereen. Other option is Andre brown.

Vereen seemed to get a lot of love last night and against Denver id even expect more.

I'm 5-6, so basically need to win out, and even still may miss the playoffs. Finished 8-6 last year and got the 3 seed, so still in it.

My projected lineup (I look at it and I'm honestly surprised I'm not in the top 3):

Romo

Ap

Morris

Dez

Garçon

Fleener

Vereen

Gano

Panthers d

I'm probably going to leave you just as undecided even after this post but at least we'll get the ball rolling..

My gut say Vereen as I just think he's been bottled up for so long that he's ready to explode. That said, let's look at Jamal Charles who faced DEN last week and only gained 70 yards rushing, and only caught 2 passes for -1 yards and passing plays is where Vereen gets most of his snaps.

However, when DAL/NYG faced each other in Game 1 this year, Scott only rushed for 23 yards. That game was played though the air and the DAL DEF is one of the worst at defending the pass.

Like I said, undecisive, but hopefully some facts to help sway you one way or the other.