[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PITT-MIA; Cowboy fan at Steelers Game

Scooby's Hubby

Well fellow Huddlers, Hubby here to say that I will be attending the PITT/MIA game this weekend. Old friend and longtime Steelers season ticket holder has invited me to the game. He told me not to wear any Dolphin colors b/c I have "South Florida hair" and he doesn't want to see me get mistaken for a Dolphin fan, LoL. I told him I would leave the Sean Lee jersey at home and be a Steeler fan for a day. It works out well b/c Dallas plays on Monday night and I (hopefully, assuming no flight delays) will be back for kickoff Monday night. If any of y'all are at the game I will be the guy looking like he prepared for the coldest day of the century (us Texas people don't know what to do in low 30 degree weather). Feel free to share any Pittsburgh game advice or give me any crap you want to dish out in this thread. Peace and love, peace and love ....

Having met you, I can confirm the hair thing. :lol: You kinda look like an extra on Miami Vice. :unsure:

Have a good time. If there's time, there's a sandwich place (Primanti Brothers?) that every Pittsburgh native raves about.

I'm sure there'll be some homers to chime in here!