[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS? First round of playoffs

Cel2ic

I am in a standard PPR league, and I am currently in the first round of playoffs. My team really isn't looking so good against the other playoff opponents, but I'm doing my best. Here are the players I am definitely going to start:

QB (decided): Nick Foles

WR1/3 (decided): Antonio Brown

WR2/3 (pretty much decided): Torrey Smith (he's hit or miss, but I like his matchup against detroit)

RB1/2 (decided): Matt Forte

TEND (decided): Greg Olsen

K (decided): Robbie Gould

DEF (decided): Indianapolis

So that leaves me with my other WR slot, my RB 2 slot, and my Flex.

WR3 options include Marlon Brown (who is even more hit-or-miss than Torrey Smith, despite his excellent performance against the Vikings)......Michael Floyd (whose matchup against Tennessee I do not like).....and Rod Streater (against KC lol)

RB2 options include: Bobby Rainey (who I don't see putting up last week's numbers against SanFran).....Pierre Thomas, who has had some fantastic games, and some poor ones. His matchup against StLouis is decent..........Toby Gerhart (if he plays).....Chris Ivory (but I don't want to start him)

And then there's the Flex (W/R/T)....I have Vernon Davis, and I feel like he is clearly - clearly the obvious choice . Having Greg Olsen and Vernon Davis paired at TEND and Flex has produced some epic weeks for me; however, I am also considering Dennis Pitta, crazy as it might sound. The only reason is that I believe Baltimore will be trying to feed him the ball as much as possible, to help get him playoff-ready. Even though Detroit is hard on Tight Ends, I feel like Joe Flacco will toss a bunch of hurried passes his way for conversions and such.

Edited by Cel2ic