Sign in to follow this  
MikesVikes

Reggie Bush

He seems to be doing just fine. He out scored my other options on the first drive.

Looks like his injury isnt bothering him at all, I kept him in my lineup but hes gonna have to do better than Charles to matter to me

Dude really is a beast on the turf. Too bad Joique Bell has similarly good attributes, he siphons off what could be unreal production from Bush. But I guess the bright side is he keeps Bush fresh/healthy. If Bush got ALL the RB looks for this offense, he may only play in 10 games per season.

I sat him, even though he out-scored Ball but not Todman, and survived.

Dude really is a beast on the turf. Too bad Joique Bell has similarly good attributes, he siphons off what could be unreal production from Bush. But I guess the bright side is he keeps Bush fresh/healthy. If Bush got ALL the RB looks for this offense, he may only play in 10 games per season.

He would never stay healthy getting all the touches for 16 games, but if he got all the touches and stayed healthy we'd be comparing him to Marshall Faulk / Priest Holmes (for 2 or 3 years) as one of the greatest fantasy RBs.

• Like 1