[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"OFFICIAL" Coached Being Fired Thread

Chief Dick

Is it really a "rebuild" is it was never built in the first place?

In Cleveland you have no time for petty distractions like whether it was build or not in the first place. In Cleveland you rebuild. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Like 1

Cleveland Ownership and GM.... :crazy::wacko::fool:

And a lot less fans going forward. If I still had season tickets I would dump them.

Totally trucking crazy decision, cannot believe they think this will fix anything.

Keg is right, Lombardi is behind this and wants his guy. We'll have our new head coach (Josh McDaniels) just as soon as the Pats exit the playoffs.

Read that they were having a meeting with the coaching staff at 8AM today, and they will all be fired, no promotion from within.

I've heard from one fan who is in favor, based on a report he heard (checking on a source) that he was fired for not cutting/sitting Weeden and Little. Sounds like the fron office wants a coach who will follow orders.

Read that they were having a meeting with the coaching staff at 8AM today, and they will all be fired, no promotion from within.

Looks like the new HC will get to make the call on the assistants http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2013/12/cleveland_browns_new_coach_wil.html