[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"OFFICIAL" Coached Being Fired Thread

Chief Dick

Wow! I'm surprised. I thought Schiano would get one more year since it seemed that the team did get better but I guess they regressed again.

And don't forget about the Freeman "leak" from earlier this year. As for Dominik, outside of VJax, what has he done well in the draft or FA? Exactly.

Statement from Bucs:

“The results over the past two years have not lived up to our standards and we believe the time has come to find a new direction. Mark has been a valued member of our organization for two decades and we respect the passion he showed for the Buccaneers during his time here. We thank Greg for his hard work and effort the past two seasons, but we feel these moves are necessary in order to achieve our goals,” said Buccaneers Co-Chairman Bryan Glazer.

Edited by keggerz

Statement from Washington

Snyder, “We thank Mike for his efforts on behalf of the Redskins. We will focus on what it takes to build a winning team, and my pledge to this organization and to this community is to continue to commit the resources and talent necessary to put this team back in the playoffs.”

Bruce Allen, “We are going to take a smart, step-by-step approach to finding the right coach to return the Redskins to where we believe we should be”

Texas closing in on hiring Bill O'Brien

Browns pursuing Josh McDaniels although he can't be interviewed until the Pats are eliminated

Art Briles being considered for the Redskins

Lovie Smith targeted by the Bucs

Not true, coaches with teams that have a bye can be interviewed this week, mentioned in this story

http://www.cincyjung...prefers-to-wait

I know the Browns asked for permission to talk to Broncos OC Gase already, as well as possible interviews with SEA DC Quinn. As well as trying to line-up interview with Hoodie Jr.

I just read that Gase has said he'd like to wait to talk to other teams unitl Denver is done with the playoffs.

Edited by stevegrab

Jerry Jones released http://dallascowboys...se-jerry-jones/

If only. You can't do this to me and give me hope, it was like Christmas morning all over again.

• Like 1

looks to be speculation at this point

I read the same thing, so we'll see...