[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Super Bowl - game day/game thread

BeeR

The Manning stink face is in full effect!

No kidding and it is a classic.

I guess lumping doesn't mean what I thought it meant.

Congratulations to everyone in there Pacific Northwest on a great season. You deserve a Superbowl win.

LoL! Sure it does I'm dyslexic, I had the teams reversed. My bad.

Seahawks played press coverage and just dared Manning to make a great throw over the top . . . safeties were real nosy to the LOS . . . yet again and again Manning went dink n dunk . . . he wouldn't (couldn't?) do it . . . reminded me so much of the second playoff loss at NE in the snow where Manning threw eight million trucking screen passes.

Edited by CaptainHook

So if Wilson and Earl Thomas stay healthy and they have Harvin for a whole season, do they repeat? I think only the Niners(or injuries) can stop them.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if they pulled it off, but playing with a huge target on them makes it a tough feat.

Totally in shock in the fashion of victory, my throat is sore from yelling at all the amazing plays, my arm is sore from all the high 5s, and my brain is sore from all of the binge drinking...I will wake up in a Seahawk victory haze and love it.

By the way, I live east of Seattle across Lake Washington and the fireworks have been non-stop, I can't imagine what downtown looks like! Greatest fans ever! Go 12th man, you rock!

Edited by heehawks

Seattle completely outplayed Denver last night. As a huge Bronco fan it was extremely painful. The biggest difference was the pressure from the DE's. They absolutely blew up Denver's o-line all night. Denver's D played about as expected. They were going to let Seattle score, Denver just needed to score more. A big issue in the game which hurt Denver badly was Manning's inability to call audibles to his receivers once at the line. Only the o-line could hear him and just barely. In the end though I'm not sure it would've made much of a difference. Better team won yesterday.

Congrats Heehawks! I also live on the Eastside and watched the game from Bellevue Brewing. What a night...

To you too Jolly, hopefully you were rooting for the ol Heehawks!

Edited by heehawks

Go 12th man, you rock!

:rolleyes: Props to the team for an impressive win, but what I'd like to see "go" is that "12th man" phrase, as if they invented it or are the only fans who avidly back their team. Wow that's been beat to death lately.

Poor Manning. Once again his team has nowhere near the defense or coaching to match the opponent. Fox isn't Jim Caldwell stupid mind you, but he's no Carroll, who along with Harbaugh and BB are the best coaches in the NFL IMO.

Edited by BeeR
  • Like 1