[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New Huddle Colors

theeohiostate

there's something a little off in firefox when I'm inside thehuddle. All the links are stacked on each other and make a column on the left hand side. This pushes the forum down about 7 inches...some kinks need worked out

there's something a little off in firefox when I'm inside thehuddle. All the links are stacked on each other and make a column on the left hand side. This pushes the forum down about 7 inches...some kinks need worked out

Same for me on IE9, but it looks ok in Chrome (vsn 36 something)

I could be wrong but I think it's a "huddle" with the spot being the QB and the "arc" being the players.

As usual, stevegrab states the obvious.

Oops, sorry, didn't see you there, keggerz.

Edited by electricrelish

If you're using older versions of your browser (like IE9) there could be rendering issues. If refreshing the forum page doesn't resolve what you're seeing then I'd suggest updating to the current version of your browser.

And TOS - cool graphics, thanks.

The page resizing/reorganizing when you resize a window on a laptop is suboptimal. I haven't encountered this previously.

Overall changes are positive but is there a way to stop changing the page formatting when you resize the window?

Looking into some elements of that but it is the way of the future as web sites try to accommodate all the sorts of devices that access them. It is in relation to the cell phone and tablet worlds that are rapidly increasing. I was just noticing that..