[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Teams destined to disappoint

Only In America

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you think the Chiefs?

:D

342988[/snapback]

I just think the Raiders will be better...and the Broncos will be better than KC....

I picked them to win the SB last year...waaay back before 2002...but they gave it their best shot and the defense justn isn't good enough to survive this year...

with washington and sapp on the DL...Raiders will be much better, and the secondary will benefit....

this should result in at least 2 more losses

I just think the Raiders will be better...and the Broncos will be better than KC....

I picked them to win the SB last year...waaay back before 2002...but they gave it their best shot and the defense justn isn't good enough to survive this year...

with washington and sapp on the DL...Raiders will be much better, and the secondary will benefit....

this should result in at least 2 more losses

342992[/snapback]

I can't see Denver beating the Chiefs or winning that division. The Chiefs have such good depth on offense I think they can do it with out Holmes . I also think Sapp is way over rated and the Raiders will be lucky to win 8 games.

That's the way I see it. McNabb isn't that great precision wise and TO likes to drop passes, so how is that going to help the Eagles?

342996[/snapback]

Lets remember he was injured and throwing to worst recievivg corps in the league. McNabb now has Owens probably the best red zone WR in the game. Combine them with Westbrook and up coming L.J. Smith who is doing great in camp. McNabb could put up 30 TD's this year.

:D

Rams OL is scaring me.

342980[/snapback]

What's wrong with the Rams offensive line? They have Turley, Pace and Timmerman who are all Pro-Bowlers along with Wohlabaugh and McCollum. Pretty solid IMO.

What's wrong with the Rams offensive line?  They have Turley, Pace and Timmerman who are all Pro-Bowlers along with Wohlabaugh and McCollum.  Pretty solid IMO.

343098[/snapback]

How injured is Turley?

Eagles

342983[/snapback]

If you mean dissapoint, not winning the superbowl, maybe, but the Eagles will again be a very strong team that will compete for the NFC title. No doubt about it!

Seahawks - don't believe the hype.

B. Taylor - Done!

G. Winstrom - Done!

W.R. - over rated, drop way too many passes

D - sucks

Colts - did nothinging to improve themselves!

The Seahawks will be a playoff team. I wasn't aware that Winstrom was this over the hill DE being in the league only 6 years. :D Plus, I don't see who in their division that can challenge them.

I think Carolina will dissapoint. Their o line and secondary are big question marks this season. They are playing in one of the tougher divisions and I don't see them getting all the lucky bounces that they got last year.

If we are talking winning the SB, there are 31 teams that will disappoint. :D

However, if we are just talking about overall expectations of a decent season and maybe a playoff berth.......

Seattle - PO's, maybe, but 1 and out if they do get there

'Skins - winning record but Gibbs will need another year to get us to the PO's

KC - PO's, just not good enough to get to the SB

Dallas - miss PO's

Indy - playoffs, 1 and out

Denver - no PO's

If we are talking winning the SB, there are 31 teams that will disappoint. :D

However, if we are just talking about overall expectations of a decent season and maybe a playoff berth.......

Seattle - PO's, maybe, but 1 and out if they do get there

'Skins - winning record but Gibbs will need another year to get us to the PO's

KC - PO's, just not good enough to get to the SB

Dallas - miss PO's

Indy - playoffs, 1 and out

Denver - no PO's

343170[/snapback]

Yeah I was talking about the Eagles going to the Super Bowl. There are many other NFC teams that are stronger than the Eagles. And everyone is hyping the Eagles to go to the Super Bowl so. :D

I have to go with the Seahawks as well. Darrell Jackson and Koren Robinson are talented, but they have yet to show the league that they are dangerous. The occasional big catch by either is often followed by flubbed underneath routes that should have been completions. Hasselbeck's a good QB, but if the WRs draw no attention, Alexander could run into a tough front from teams that don't respect the pass. Defensively--I am not impressed. I don't see the playoffs for those guys until DJax and KRob becoame a legit threat to stretch the field for Alexander.

Eagles I don't think they're as good as last year. Teams can double up on Owens and wait for West-broke the get broke. Buckhalter is only so good.

Denver Plummer? Lellie? No Sharpe? No Portis? No playoffs.

Colts I agree they did nothing to upgrade. I really like Dungy, but he could never get to the big game when in Tampa. Besides, Irsay still sucks.