[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Peyton's TE bromance is killing Demaryius.

Tripleshot

Man I really hate seeing awesome screen plays called back for ineligible downfield.

It's like stopping for milkshakes, like really good milkshakes, when you are on a long drive on a rainy day. The milkshakes make the rain and the drive seem not so bad. But when you are down to like the last quarter of your shake some mothertrucker farts in the car and it's a nosehair burning, paint peeling, toxic emission that lingers for 30 min. Yeah, that milkshake might have been good, but now you are just sitting in a honda cloud with a full stomach.

• Like 1

Man I really hate seeing awesome screen plays called back for ineligible downfield.

It's like stopping for milkshakes, like really good milkshakes, when you are on a long drive on a rainy day. The milkshakes make the rain and the drive seem not so bad. But when you are down to like the last quarter of your shake some mothertrucker farts in the car and it's a nosehair burning, paint peeling, toxic emission that lingers for 30 min. Yeah, that milkshake might have been good, but now you are just sitting in a honda cloud with a full stomach.

Definitely one of the more interesting football analogies I've seen.

Remind me to never go on a road trip with BA, lol.