Sign in to follow this  
Shorttynaz

N Paul

Easy to spot concussions anymore. Player gets hit, falls to his back, hands immediately go up and freeze there

Hopefully the extra few days of rest gets him back for next week. Lost Pitta last week and Paul this week. It's a TE carnage out there!

Hopefully the extra few days of rest gets him back for next week. Lost Pitta last week and Paul this week. It's a TE carnage out there!

Same here....in 2 leagues. :bash:

Seriously doubt he's back that quick with the way they watch concussions now.

Yeah, I hear ya. That wasn't exactly a subtle concussion - he was knocked out cold, posturing and all, and came up very groggy.

I thought the same thing after that nasty one that LeVeon got last year, but he was back the next week. It just depends.

That was the nail in Cousin's coffin. Next throw to Paulsen was fumbled. I also saw Paulsen blow a block which led to a sack. The RedskinsTMbetter hope they get Paul or Reed back for the next game, else this could get ugly. I'm streaming defenses against the Jags, now it's time to consider the same against the Skins if Paulsen has to go next game.

Washington homer here...Inside info indicates that Reed is out an additional 2-4 weeks after just seeing the Paul hit. :wacko:

:lol: