[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

10 year loyalty badge?

Dont Rookie Me........

After ten years I want something for my loyalty. There are those that come on here and leave, those that come on here to stay (although they post to much) and those that post to much then banned. I do not care if it is a pink border with a heart around my avatar, anything will do? I do love this site and I think it is the reason I have never come in last (which involves bikinis in my league) and won a couple of times in my league is because of this site and all the information you can intake. I love the advise, I love the personalities, I love the consistency from year to year. I do have the hall of fame to look forward to, but at my rate I will be 72 years old. I hope I an still that involved in FF at that point and not dealing with my prostate issues. Anyways have a great day and thanks for the pink border I love feeling like a VIP!

2700 posts in 10 years, what a rookie

I just made it 10 years and only have 1800. Guess I'm still a rookie. Hard to spend a lot of time here as my work actually makes me do work most days. Still find some time to read the posts and occationally post a few items. No need for a pink border, just send me beer.

I just made it 10 years and only have 1800. Guess I'm still a rookie. Hard to spend a lot of time here as my work actually makes me do work most days. Still find some time to read the posts and occationally post a few items. No need for a pink border, just send me beer.

:brew:

Just having a little fun, his username and asking for a prize kind of begs for some ribbing.

• Like 1

I only have 9 years. Maybe I can get a ribbon or something? And apparently I just passed 1,000 posts a few weeks back without noticing it. How do I have so few posts? Do you guys pad your stats in the tailpipe section?

No I just do a lot fo this :mouth::mouth::mouth:

And I did this :rofl: at the bolded part

TGIF and good luck this week to everybody.