[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants Co-Owner Steve Tisch

MikesVikes

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — The Giants will take on the Cowboys at AT&T Stadium in Arlington on October 19.

The Texas city has been in the news of late because a man in Dallas has become the first person in the United States with a confirmed Ebola virus diagnosis.

TMZ caught up with Giants co-owner Steve Tisch, and in a video posted on the website on Thursday morning a reporter asked the executive if he’s concerned about Big Blue playing in Dallas.

“I think the Cowboys are going to get it first,” Tisch said jokingly. “So it’s to our advantage.”

The reporter than asked Tisch, “seriously,” if the team is going to take precautions ahead of the game.

“I think the odds are greater that Jerry Jones … where am I going with this?” Tisch said.

“That Jerry Jones wins the Super Bowl this year?” the TMZ reporter said, finishing the sentence for him.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/10/02/watch-giants-co-owner-steve-tisch-jokingly-says-the-cowboys-will-get-ebola/