[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Serious RB Help! Calling all cars!

chiefswarpath

12 team PPR league. Injuries and bye weeks have forced me to sift through the WW scrap heap for a RB2 spot this wk. I had a low WW pick so I couldn't get any of the RBs looking to step up this week. (Hillman, Oliver, Williams) I have been left to look at desperate options. Who do you like out of these guys.

Benny Cunningham vs SF - Sounds like Stacy is Probable, so who knows. Tough matchup though.

CJ Anderson @ NYJ - I know Hillman is the sexy pick for RB in Den but my gut tells me we will be surprised with who gets the rock for the donkeys. HUGE bust potential though

Antone Smith vs CHI - Who is this guy? he is like 28 but has been a top 20 RB in pts so far. Too many guys getting carries in ATL though

Dexter McCluster vs JAX - As a Chiefs fan I know this guy sucks but Green is doubtful so I could imagine him being ok in a PPR league.

Cunningham is the only guy currently on my roster. Am I crazy to think CJ Anderson is the guy I might roll the dice with??!!

Edited by chiefswarpath

Broncos hinted they're going to go with the hot hand, and Hillman has already previously shown he can't carry a running game... I say roll with CJ Anderson, but then again I'm a gambler lol. The only other player I would play in Anderson's place is Smith, he's been producing very well even with his limited touches.

I think CJ Anderson is a calculated dice roll. McCluster is probably a safer play in PPR though. I just don't think they are going to really unleash Sankey, and Jacksonville is as good a matchup as he'll see. Plus, Whitehurst at QB could mean screens and dump offs. So I'm fine with a dice roll on Anderson, but think McCluster has a higher floor and is less likely to completely bust. Cunningham probably needs a Stacy injury to provide enough value, and I'm just not at all trusting of Smith's role in ATL. Smith is almost like CJ Anderson lite in terms of the roll of the dice. I hope this helps.

Please help with mine - check near end of thread for counter offer: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/427812-would-you-pay-this-price-tag-for-demarco-murray/