[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking ahead to Week 7- QB Bye Week filler

pegos

I'd go Hoyer. If you're stashing him for this week that is that's what I would do he has great matchups for the next 3 weeks. It's like he has a practice run this week for you an easy matchup next week and then maybe you could sell him for anything since that should be two good games with another good matchup the next week

Those matchups are just to juicy though to pass up on. And the rest of your options are against at least decent defense with at best a decent qb. If you wanted to go best qb I think you roll with Kirk. He hasn't been great but he's been a good fantasy qb

Kirk has the most talent of those qbs but the redskins are also a run first team when they are not losing. If this is for next week and Noones picked up Kirk, I would be more worried about Hoyer lighting it up this week and getting taken the next week and week after that thank Kirk whose been trowing picks left and right for his team but still managing yards and tds

But you have to think if Hoyer light is up this week, he will be in high demand the next and an equally good matchup. If you have the roster spot is take a chance on who you think you would start next week and get him now. Don't have to worry about the waiver wire or someone picking him up earlier