[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Victor Cruz Down

LookingForALeague

Sucks for both him and me. I was just starting to really turn things around in the huddle ladder and now this!

Who's more likely to get most of the targets now? Randle or Beckham Jr?

I think Randle will be Eli's first look, not sure if he'll get more targets though. Donnell is gonna be more relevant in the passing game again, OBJ will certainly get his opportunity, but rookie WR's take time to blossom with a few exceptions - AJ Green, J Jones, Mr. Irrelevant (M Colston), etc. Edited by Shorttynaz

Giants looked dreadful tonight. O-line was a wreck . . . Giants were schizo all last season too. No running game to speak of, a skittish QB, and young receivers . . . the rest of the Giants season will not be good. I think I'd avoid all Giants fantasy-wise.

Edited by CaptainHook

Giants looked dreadful tonight. O-line was a wreck . . . Giants were schizo all last season too. No running game to speak of, a skittish QB, and young receivers . . . the rest of the Giants season will not be good. I think I'd avoid all Giants fantasy-wise.

I think the main problem is they are missing an elusive RB who can catch out the backfield...Williams is a bulldozer that needs a hole so he can get to the 2nd and 3rd area of the defense where he can lower his shoulders and deliver a punch...

Last night I noticed that even when he had a hole...at times he just ran into a bunch of black jerseys instead...

I am no fan of the Giants and dont have Cruz on my fantasy team but certainly didnt like seeing this. He looked like he was in some serious pain.

Per Roto, confirmed he's done for the season:

Speaking Monday, Giants coach Tom Coughlin confirmed Victor Cruz (torn patellar tendon) needs season-ending surgery.This was obvious to anyone watching Sunday night's game, of course. Cruz will be placed on injured reserve some time this week. In season two of a six-year, $45.879 million deal, Cruz is tentatively expected to be ready for next summer's camp.

This could be a career-altering injury. No link, just what I've heard a couple homers say (as a result of what they've heard locally).

Not as in his career is over, but he may have difficulty getting any kind of explosion and/or he may be more susceptible to related injuries in the future.

Own him in a dynasty league and it really puts a damper on my ability to win this season. :sad: