[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TE + RB help... heck, my whole roster

crazyascarl

10 person, 2 QB league with my roster below.

It's looking like Jimmy Graham will be out another week or two and my backup TE (Ertz) is on bye next week. Jordan Reed is likely the best available free agent, but who do I drop for him? I don't have any clear WR1, but I have a solid bunch of WR2 and thinking that Golden Tate is likely the odd main out OR- do I finally part ways with Montee Ball?

My running backs have been a sad, sad story all year long. Doug Martin, Sankey, Terrance West + Crowell, Knile Davis are available. But not sure any of them are really a step up from what I got. Thoughts?

The one other thing I'm pondering is Carson Palmer is available as well. My QB's have bye's on week 9 and 10 and he could be a decent filler (2 QB league... the only available starters right now are Palmer, Carr, Glennon, and Austin). But not sure how I can finagle picking up both a TE and QB this week.

I did propose a trade of Tate + Ertz for Ingram + Cameron to the owner of Cruz (who also has Calvin)... not sure they'll bite, but that could solve a couple issues.

Any words of wisdom would be much, much appreciated. I'll throw you my .02 as well.

Edited by crazyascarl

Get rid of tate while everyone wants him cause Johnson is out. Pickup doug martin. Or do you have him already?

I try to sell guys who Are high but will eventually come back down to earth. Get a solid running back for 1 or 2 of your Wr. If you can

Thanks for the thoughts.... Given how pathetic TB has been, I'm not sold on Martin.

Eli has his moments but even with Cruz out I'm not sure Beckham is any better than any of my WR. Moreno is not available.

I'm more concerned with my lack of TE for next week, followed closely by a bye week(s) replacement QB.

Any other thoughts?

Thanks

Your QBs are good, but if you wanted to add Palmer his next 3 matchups should be money if he stays healthy and plays well (Oak, NYJ, and Dal). If Tim Wright is available in your league, I think he'll be a good TE fill in to cover Ertz's BYE and Graham's injury (at least he's played well in 2 consecutive games).

You honestly don't need to pick up another quarterback unless Cutler and Luck have the same bye week. Anyone you pick up will not will not be a better option than either of those two. If you need to drop anyone for Reed it should be Khiry Robinson who I am completely comfortable cutting loose at this point (I did it the other day). But if you want to make a deal with the Ingram owner it might be savvy to try and send him Robinson + Tate for a WR