[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

my bench is loaded with average rbs.

maperson

So I noticed that I need to pick up a te and a qb before next week to replace my players on bye but I dont want to drop the players on my bench cause I think they are worth something.

Bench:

Doug Martin

knowshon

garcon

alfred morris

Ben tate

andre williams

Who would you drop?

or could I trade like doug martin and tate for the likes of mccoy or foster?

Not sure what to do.

You aren't getting a big return for any of those guys so you might need to aim lower. It would be tough to drop any of them but you should look to package a couple of them for an area of need? You are obviously okay at RB

Edited by TonyBromo

There are sure to be 2 or 3 teams in worse of a rb situation than you are. You have some solid options in Morris, Tate and Martin. I would look to pacakge two of your other bench RBs and get a 4th decent option. I would not look to move those 3 I said. RBs are to hard to come by. Trading 2 of your bench guys for another player more likely to crack your starting lineup will also open a slot for a qb or te