[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I make this trade?

arielk31

I am in dire need of a QB that can consistently put up good numbers. I am 3-3 and 2 out of my 3 losses came only because of poor play by Big Ben/Foles. This is the offer that was proposed to me:

I receive:

P. Rivers

D. Martin

I trade away:

N. Foles

J. Forsett

B. Quick

I know that trading away Forsett and Quick will make me thin at RB and WR but the guy isn't interested in one of my 3 TEs.

Do you think I should make the trade? I can trade one of those TEs for a WR or RB from someone else if I do go for it.

My roster is in my signature

I would say no, although it's tempting for sure... Rivers just finished up with the easy part of his schedule, and here is where it begins to get more difficult. So he MIGHT not be an improvement over what you have.

Meanwhile, Martin hasn't done much in Tampa, and as a Buccaneer fan I have a sense Lovie is just treading water until Charles Sims comes off the IR (he can practice this week) and plays. He didn't invest a 3rd round pick in Sims for nothing, meanwhile he's not personally invested in any of the other backs