[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I just committed a HUGE BlockBuster TRADE Please Tell me**

InTomWeTrust

I have Rob Gronkowski and Luck and Foster and Alshon

im in first place at 4-2 right now and Im looking for long term..

BUT I traded this

I Recieved...

Cordarrelle Patterson

Brandin Cooks

Calvin Johnson*

Emmanuel Sanders

Joique Bell

I Traded AWAY..

Jordy Nelson

Roddy White

Khiry Robinson

Jordan Cameron

Bobby Rainey

Did i win this trade???

I have Rob Gronkowski and Luck and Foster and Alshon

im in first place at 4-2 right now and Im looking for long term..

BUT I traded this

I Recieved...

Cordarrelle Patterson

Brandin Cooks

Calvin Johnson*

Emmanuel Sanders

Joique Bell

I Traded AWAY..

Jordy Nelson

Roddy White

Khiry Robinson

Jordan Cameron

Bobby Rainey

Did i win this trade???

In all seriousness tho you traded the #2 WR in the league for a Rookie WR (cooks) a WR that may be out till week 10 (calvin) a guy who everyone can drop now (patterson) and once Bush is back which is this week he wont have any value (bell)..Only guy I like is Sanders but it seems like Manning and the 2 thomas connection is what were gonna see from here on out..Bad move

You say everyone can DROP Patterson now? Dont believe that for a second

Bush is back this week and he doesnt have any Value ??? He was getting the bulk of the carries when Bush was there.. youre confusing me.

Cooks to me is the best Recieve on that Saints team dont know how he wont blow up.

Calvin Johnson may be out til week 10 but Jordy has a bye week in 9 and my recievers right now are...

Alshon Jeffrey

Andre Johnson

Keenan Allen

Cordarelle Patterson

Odell Beckam Jr.

Don't know how that Recieving core cant last without Jordy I think they will be fine

Soooooo.....you weren't really looking for an outside opinion for your trade.......you just wanted someone to pat you on the back. Because Robert Terni up there gave you exactly what you asked for, an opinion on your trade, and you basically just told him he was wrong.

To be more specific in my assessment, when you trim the fat off this deal, and by fat I mean players with value determined by speculation, you basically traded Jordy Nelson and Jordan Cameron for Calvin Johnson (an injured #1 who has his bye week the SAME week as Jordy) and Emanuelle Sanders (the 3rd or 4th option on a top 3 offense with a ceiling of about 10 and a floor well under 5).

I wouldve done Alshon in that deal, but not Jordy

I understand you would of done Alshon, but Im actually higher on Alshon than I am Calvin.

At the beggining of the year in my League I actually HAD Calvin Johnson and Matthew Stafford.

I traded those 2 away for Alshon and Andrew Luck and everyone thought I was an idiot...

I dont hear them talking now though... ya know?

Why have all that depth tho if you're not going to start them. You want studs especially in a 10 man league and especially if you're looking at playoffs.

Cooks is good but he's not going to blow up. Colston is still the most trusted target. He's been with Bree's for what 5 or 6 years more maybe compared to less than a year for cooks. And there's just to many options in general with Bree's spreading the ball more than any Qb

Patterson had one good week and that's it. Nothing more you can't even start him against the worst defense with out being worried of a 0-2pt game. You should never start him until you see more consistency like next year

Calvin great pick up love it but for jordy? You should not view alshon as the better player. More options in Chicago plus he's not even the true number one there. If you really wanted to make a statement to your league you should've traded away alshon for CJ and watch Calvin blow up for playoffs

Sanders is nice in this deal. He's a very consistent scorer and he has a touchdown coming to him eventually

Bell however small value. He's fragile he can't handle 20 touches a game let alone 15 so I don't see where you can start him in a 10 man league. You should have better options

Overall I don't HATE the trade I'm just not in favor. I like jordy a lot more than alshon and you could've gotten that deal done with alshon

Why have all that depth tho if you're not going to start them. You want studs especially in a 10 man league and especially if you're looking at playoffs.

Cooks is good but he's not going to blow up. Colston is still the most trusted target. He's been with Bree's for what 5 or 6 years more maybe compared to less than a year for cooks. And there's just to many options in general with Bree's spreading the ball more than any Qb

Patterson had one good week and that's it. Nothing more you can't even start him against the worst defense with out being worried of a 0-2pt game. You should never start him until you see more consistency like next year

Calvin great pick up love it but for jordy? You should not view alshon as the better player. More options in Chicago plus he's not even the true number one there. If you really wanted to make a statement to your league you should've traded away alshon for CJ and watch Calvin blow up for playoffs

Sanders is nice in this deal. He's a very consistent scorer and he has a touchdown coming to him eventually

Bell however small value. He's fragile he can't handle 20 touches a game let alone 15 so I don't see where you can start him in a 10 man league. You should have better options

Overall I don't HATE the trade I'm just not in favor. I like jordy a lot more than alshon and you could've gotten that deal done with alshon

Thanks man I appreciate that input.

I think you make very good points.

This just comes down to a me being MORE high on Alshon than I am Jordy. I sold Jordy high and got Calvin low, and I also traded Calvin away week 1 before I even used him with Stafford for Luck and Alshon.

So for someone to think that I have Emmanuel and Keenan Allen and Pattterson and Cooks who can easily all go off at anytime..

to jump in there for Jordy for 2 more weeks because he has bye week coming up his fine. But again Alshon Jeffrey is a total stud to me and reminds me of a young Randy Moss. I honestly think hes better than Brandon Marshall I said it from day 1. Alshon will be the better reciever in Chicago. I think he has better talent than Jordy overall. I love Jordy but its safe to say Calvin is just in another league than any other reciever when hes ready to go.. He'll get rest and he will be fine.

They don't call jordy white chocolate for nothing. The guy has some moves and he's been showcasing them this year. The fact I like alshon and Marshall more than Cobb and jordy though I think hurts alshons value. I see jordy as the true number one in GB while you're right it's more of a toss up with Marshall and alshon right now