[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Higher WW Priority, Hillman or Holmes?

Rightbug

Standard scoring Yahoo league, my team is shown in my signature. I need to shore my team up at both WR and RB and I'm wondering which is the more critical move. Ronnie Hillman and Andre Holmes are both currently available on the waiver wire but it's likely I'll only be able to land one or the other.

I lost Cruz this week so I'm now pretty thin at WR. I'm hopeful that Beckham will evolve into something but that's still a question mark. Welker has one more week to do something on my bench before I throw in the towel on him.

Meanwhile, at RB I've lost Ball and the Asiata experiment is officially over. Bradshaw and Oliver will hold me over short term but I worry about Oliver's numbers once Matthews returns.

Final consideration -- If I miss out on Holmes, Ruben Randal, Torrey Smith and Erik Decker are potentially available. If I miss out on Hillman, Jerick McKinnon, Isiah Crowell and Joique Bell are potentially available.

At RB I think you're fine to go with Hillman since you have Ball. If you didn't have Ball I'd say go for McKinnon definitely. You can't go wrong with either of them though at this point.

When it comes to WRs it's a tough call. You will stress yourself out weekly if you're going to have to decide between Randle or Beckham so I'd likely steer clear of owning both of them. I would take them in this order if it was me:

1. Torrey Smith

2. Decker

3. Randle

4. Holmes

I agree on Randal which is unfortunate because he's maybe the most reliable of the bunch. I'm a little wary of Decker because the Jets QB situation is so putrid and Smith has been really inconsistent. My hope is that Holmes is an emergent talent. Holmes has now passed Jones in terms of targets.