[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sanders for Welker and Walker

Blasto95

I was offered the above trade but I don't really like it. I'm considering a counter offer with him also giving me Russell Wilson for Alex smith. I have only kaep and smith and I don't want to ride kaep every week. I'm also a little weak at TE with J.cook having his first decent game. But don't see walker as much better. He also has V.davis I could potentially ask for.

I have multiple receivers (r.wayne, r.white, t.williams, Floyd (Ari), and p.garcon) along with sanders

12 team standard scoring.

Every week I've had at least 2 bench WRs out scoring one or all my starting WRs I was 5-0 riding Murray and forte but finally came up short 5 points this week starting sanders and reggie Wayne over M. Floyd. I would've won by 2.5 I think with Floyd playing

I do like cook but if I could pry Davis from him i think id like a kaep to Davis connection. That is if Davis's health is on track. So maybe counter

I receive: Russell Wilson, Wes Welker and Vernon Davis

He gets: Alex smith, E. Sanders, maybe cook if he asks