[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Second trade in 24 hours LOL

SoonerCT22

Bored and shaking things up so thought i would post my latest trade... Just traded Josh Gordon and Mark Ingram for Cobb and Cooks to make my team look like:

QB: Cam Newton

RB: Alf Morris

RB: Joique Bell

WR: JulioJones

WR: Randall Cobb

TE: Greg Olsen

Flex: Michael Floyd

Bench:

Calvin Johnson

Victor Cruz (dropping soon)

Matt Ryan

Brandin Cooks

Ahmad Bradshaw

Zac Stacy

Ryan Mathews

After another abysmal performance by Stacy last night I really wanted to get a #1 RB

Just traded away Julio Jones and Ahmad Bradshaw for LeSean McCoy and Rueban Randle. I feel like I got the best of it (let me know if u disagree), but the only problem is im 3-3 and i cant use McCoy this week due to bye...

But i justified it bc Julio has a tough matchup this week @ Bal so i think I can get by with Randle, Michael Floyd, and Cobb all with favorable matchups this week...

With Cruz and Sproles going down i think Randle and McCoy are about to go on a sick tear..

This is a money league btw lol. Am i crazy or did I just mash these trades?

also, it should be noted that he is in a must win situation with McCoy on a bye week, AJ Green Q and VJax on a bye...

So he needed Julio pretty bad for this weeks games and Bradshaw is a nice filler for his RBs

I love that 2nd trade. I think you improved your team with those trades. McCoy should be a beast the rest of this season.

thx i really didnt want to do the first but at 3-3 my main goal is to make the playoffs... love the second as well, now if i could just get Megatron and Mathews healthy then its on...